The Kit includes:
Clean Marker Brush-V3 Machine
Cable 4 m, 10 qmm red
Cable 4 m, 10 qmm black
Greinox TF 1,0 liter
High performance pickling brush size „S“ M8
Pickling brush head size 1 M8 unisolated
Widenecked-polybottle 500 ml
Cleaning tool black 35 x15x25, 60° black
Cleaning felt 40 x 60 mm f. standard stamp
O-ring for stamp 30/40 mm
Greinox Polish; 1,0 liter, for bright surfaces
GN 2 1,0 Neutralyt GN2, 1,0 liter, for neutralisation
Scotch Brite hight performance cleaning cloth 32 x 36 cm
Marking tool 30 x 15 standard black
Marking fleece 60 x 1000 x 2 mm
Electrolyte GE 08; 100 ml, for dark marking on stainless steel
Electrolyte GE B3; 100 ml, for dark marking/all metal surfaces
Before and after pics:
The below pics:
By easily shifting the sleeve, the fine brush hair is pressed together. You will thus achieve a more concentrated
cleaning effect. Ideal for fillet and butt welds.
Clean Marker Brush-Series
pickling, passivating, polishing and marking of stainless steel.
- Maximum cleaning performance with lowest possible ingredient concentration.
- Clear reduction of corrodibility on treated workpieces in comparison to
similar processes available on the market.
- Physiological influences are eliminated during the process, or reduced to a minimum.
- Ecologically friendly, fast and colour matching cleaning and passivating
of welding seams on stainless steel.
- For marking and cleaning, the brush and electrode attachments can be changed easily.
Suitable for brush and electrode attachments
What can be marked?
- Stainless steel
- Hard metal
- Chrome-plated and nickel-plated surfaces
Marking for ...
brandings, certification marks, scales, serial numbers, qr-codes, graphics, specifications, texts ...
- dark marking
- precise and long lasting marking
- easy to handle
- marking within seconds
Start working directly with the Clean Marker entire equipment within the handy suitcase!