SI-1460SR 1/2″ Impact Wrench
- Extremely high breakaway torque of 1400Nm.
- It combines light weight and high power .
- Strong jumbo single hammer clutch.
- Composite motor housing for reduced vibration and temperature stability.
- ※Breakaway Torque refers to the tool’s ability to remove a bolt that has been tightened down using a torque wrench. This machine can loosen a bolt tightened to a torque of 1,400 Nm. Note that the 1,400 Nm does not mean the actual tightening torque of SI-1460 & SI-1460SR in reverse rotation mode. Since torque capacity is effected by many variables like bolt type and size, thread conditions, air pressure, CFM, etc., a comparison test can be difficult for an end user to replicate.
- Noise levels according to ISO 15744:2008,ISO 11203:2009
- Vibration level according to ISO 28927
|Maximum Torque Nm/(ft-lb)||850/(627)|
|Breakaway Torque* Nm/(ft-lb)||1,400/(1,030)|
|Free Speed r.p.m.||(F)8,000
|Noise Level dBA/(power)||88.3/(99.3)|
|Vibration a/k m/s2||9.5/1.4|
|Avg.Air Consumption CFM/(L/S)||5.1/(2.4)|
Free Speed RPM : (F)8,000 (R)8,500
Manufacturer: Shinano Inc
Box Quantity: 1